Páginas

LaGuira.com en Twitter

**** LOS MAS POPULAR *****

domingo, abril 27, 2008

On Clearance: Cobra® Nav One® 2100 Mobile GPS Sytem


SAVE $85.00 PLUS receive a $25.00 rebate until May 31, 2008
• Portable navigation system allows you to take it from vehicle to vehicle. • Large 31/2-in., high-resolution touchscreen with brightness control. • Gives you turn-by-turn directions. • Choose from English, French, or Spanish for both written and spoken directions. • Trip data feature includes odometer, timers, speedometers, and more. • Hard-disk drive contains detailed mapping for all 50 states and Canada, including millions of points of interest. • SD™ Memory Card expansion slot for additional data such as restaurant and hotel ratings. • Auto navigation system features a gyroscope to keep you mapped in tunnels and underpasses. • Real-time traffic information for most major U.S. cities with optional traffic receiver. • Approx. 31/4-in. H x 41/2-in. W x 17/8-in. D.
Original Price:$299.99 Now USD$214.99 USD
Use my IBO#: 5039078 key: DE
Order from My Online Store Quixtar

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi great website! Does running a blog similar to this require a
lot of work? I have virtually no expertise in computer programming however I
had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have
any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.

I know this is off topic however I simply had to ask.

Thanks a lot!

Stop by my web page: Womens Nike Air Max 90