Páginas

LaGuira.com en Twitter

**** LOS MAS POPULAR *****

martes, marzo 15, 2005

Buyer beware!

Exercise bike review:
Model: Edge 327
Manufacturer:
Purchased from: Walmart Online
Features: Magnetic resistance.
I purchased this bike because of its 'quiet' magnetic resistance feature. But this was anything but quiet. This thing was so loud it was annoying my neighbors when I used it. I contacted the company that makes this unit, but they just told me to add grease to the bike. After this response, I opened up the bike to see if I can fix it. It was obvious the inferior quality of this bike. The magnetic-resistive unit is composed of many parts, some which are plastic...and the plastic parts seem not to be the right size so they would scrape the metal parts whenever I used the bike. It would take too much of my time (which I don't have) to really fix it! So right now I have a $180 dollar bike in pieces waiting for me to fix it.
My recommendation, don't buy this or anything from its manufacturer. Spend the money and buy a real exercise bike.

(Note: that' not my girl on the pic!!!)

No hay comentarios: